Sunday, February 10, 2019

Birthday Wishes


I made this card for my SIL, as it is summer here in Australia it has a nice and bright colour scheme. I created the background by inking up an embossing folder in two different colours and pressing my blank card onto the design. I then die cut the 'birthday' sentiment from some left over inked card and stamped the 'wishes'. Added some flowers and pearls and then mounted it on a contrasting colour.

I am adding my card tot he following challenges...


 Thanks for stopping by

4 comments:

  1. Yes Vikki surely is summer downunder.. loved the bright cheery colours of this card, it really caught my eye and I'm sure your sister loved it.
    Hugs Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colourful card Vikki. So summery and perfect for out HOT days. Roll on Autumn. Super layout. Thanks for joining us at HLS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors. This card is so happy, it reminds me of a warm day
    Thank you for sharing this wonderful card with us at HLS Watercolor.
    Bożena DT HLS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you have made your background!
    Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
    Susan
    DT for AG with Dies
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...