Saturday, January 14, 2017

Birthday Bubbles


A wet Saturday here in North Queensland, Australia but that's a good thing as we desperately need the rain and it makes it a perfect day to play in my craft room. I have a male 50th coming up next week and I really didn't know what to do for the card but after seeing the latest sketch over at CAS Colours & Sketches, I thought this would work nicely. I had some premade master board laying around which I thought would look good framed in black so that's what I went with. I stamped the bubbles, highlighted a few with white gel pen and mounted the sentiment over the top. I'm adding my card to the following challenges....

QKR Stampede - CAS
A Vintage Journey - Circles
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes


  

10 comments:

  1. Ooh with that yellowy background your bubbles look just like champagne, fabulous card! Thanks for playing at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card. The background is awesome and I love the flow of circles. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So bright & cheerful! Love this CAS design! It will be perfect for your birthday person. Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that color you used, so eye catching. Thanks for joining us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bubbles! Thank you for joining in at QKR Stampede.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute. Thanks for sharing it at Jo's Scrap Shack.
    Alpna DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fun masculine card and loving that bubble stamp. Thanks so much for sharing and joining in at CC&S. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is sooooo coool!! And definitely perfect for a masculine card! Love those bubbles; so fun! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your colorful background and your take on the sketch, Vikki! Thanks for playing with the CC&S Sketch Challenge this week! Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi. Vikki, very clever way to use circles, lovely idea . Love the colour too. Thanks so much for joining in A Vintage Journey Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...