Saturday, June 25, 2016

Brusho's Birthday


Finally my internet is up and running after battling with it for the last couple of weeks!! Frustrating!!
Anyhoo...I'm at my desk creating and for this card I have used the latest challenge for the DT at CAS(E) this Sketch. I used DI's for the blue and then some Brusho's for the pink to create my background, then die cut a 'happy' from left over background. I also die cut a few of my favourite flowers and layered it all to create my card. Thanks for stopping by....

 


3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love your gorgeous background! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your colours in this card Vikki...very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...