Saturday, July 05, 2014

Merry Christmas Stamp


and my third Christmas Card for the day...woohoo. I've never done this before, making Christmas cards all year long but it's a good feeling because I know there won't be the usual rush in November. For this card I have used the latest sketch from The Paper Craft Crew and have let my DP influence how my card turned out. Make sure you pop on over and play along...this is their 100th sketch and theirs blog candy to win. Thanks for stopping by..

Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch #100


1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely Christmas card Vikki! I love your DSP and the lovely stamp tag you created! I must try and do some early Christmas cards too, thanks for reminding me! Thanks so much for joining us at the Paper Craft Crew for our special 100th sketch :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...