Saturday, June 14, 2014

RobVikVik June Challenge


 Well it's been a couple of weeks since I've had a play in my craft room and this is what I came up with. This challenge is created by our small group, my friend Robyn + my sister in law Vikki R + myself which is why it's called the RobVikVik challenge. This month Robyn chose the layout, Vikki R requested a dress to be used and I picked a photo inspiration. I love this dress stamp but don't use it enough so it was a great suggestion by Vikki. It's a wet and cold day here in Nth Queensland which to be honest is making it a miserable day so I hope your Saturday is much nicer....until next time, happy stamping.


Use a Dress 



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Vikki, very pretty and I like how you created the soft background

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Vikki! I love this stamp and I love this card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...