Monday, December 30, 2013

Sometimes when dreams come true....


I made this card this afternoon using the latest sketch over at Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge...they are celebrating their 200th sketch so pop on over and play if you can. I had intended to make a Christmas card for next years stash....while I'm still in the Christmas mood....but to me this sketch really lent its self to a female card and I had the urge to use some flowers (I loooove flowers). I also used a new embossing folder, a new stamp set and a new pack of DP I picked up recently so I am posting my card over at Red Carpet Studio where they want something NEW to celebrate New Years Eve. Until next time, happy stamping....


   

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Card. Thanks for playing at RCS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this card! The soft shades. the glittery paper, and butterflies!!! Any girl would love it. Wonderful job. Thanks so much for playing over at Red Carpet Studios!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...