Friday, August 23, 2013

Big 50!!


Hello Stamping Friends, it's Friday in Oz...woohoo and with hubby at work, I have been able to spend some time at my craft desk. A good friend of ours is turning 50 next week and he is always buying and selling cars so I thought an 'auto' theme would suit him perfectly even if the car is a lot older than 50 years, that's a subtle hint he's getting old! heehee For my design I have used the latest sketch from CAS(E) this sketch, make sure you pop on over and check out the great cards using this layout.
Well I guess I should go and find myself some dinner, it's an anythings go night tonight with my son & I. Think it's going to be a toastie with left over spaghetti bologonese and cheese and hot sauce....hmmm
As always, thanks for stopping by.



CAS(E) this Sketch: CTS #42


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...