Saturday, July 13, 2013

Silhouette Flowers


Hi Crafty Friends, well I think this is last card for the day. I actually really like this card, it is very different for me. I bought a new Spellbinder yesterday that had two flower dies in it and this is the Astor flower. My fancy circle is one of my friends spellbinder dies. I really like it too so I think I will have to add it to the wish list. Anyway, back to my card...this is the latest layout over on Try Stampin' on Tuesday, make sure you pop on over and check it out. Well, I'm off, I hope you have a great weekend....until next time, happy stamping.

Try Stampin' on Tuesday: #126

2 comments:

  1. Vikki this card is really different, striking colour contrast and yes love your new floral dies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card! I love the neutral colours and how you have used the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...