Sunday, February 17, 2013

Butterfly mornings & Wildflower afternoons


Hi Blogger Friends, I don't usually post on a Sunday but I am have an easy Sunday morning before I have to head off and do the regular ironing stint before the working week starts again. I am so happy I am able to play with the talented ladies over at Dynamic Duos today as I usually miss their posts because of the time zones. But today I can play!! woohoo!! and it's a stunning colour combo - turquoise & black...yummmm!! For my design I am playing along with the Craft's Meow sketch and over at Allsorts Challenge Blog they want 'Things with Wings' and Less Is More  wants 'Up in the Air'. Hope you like my card and thanks for stopping by.


The Craft's Meow: February Sketch
Dynamic Duos: DD#40
Allsorts Challenge: Week #194 Things with Wings
Less Is More: Week #107 Up In the Air


    

15 comments:

  1. This card is absolutely stunning! Very inspiring, I must say!
    ~Shawnie B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty and I love the colour combo. Such a sweet sentiment. This could go in for Cas-ual Friday too this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeeeek ironing Vikki, it the task I avoid like the plague.

    But you got a really beautifully elegant card created,thank you so much sharing your inspiration with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this colour combination and love the design of your card :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is elegant, very pretty, thanks for playing at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving your white cards Vikki - the way you used this colour combo is gorgeous - the black and white with a splash of blue is stunning

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vikki, I love everything about this! The sentiment, the two-tone die cuts, the banners - lovely! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! I love the butterfly, the banners and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Vikki, this is a very sweet card. Great interpretation of the sketch. Perfect! Kx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card ! Thanks for joining the Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is lovely Vikki!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! I especially love the subtle scoring. Such a small detail that adds so much :) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a beauty vikki

    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen xx
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  14. soooo elegant! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts and good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty, love that sweet little butterfly. Thanks for joining us this week on the Dynamic Duos challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...