Sunday, January 13, 2013

No one like you!


ok ok ok...I know I'm not supposed to be back today and I shouldn't be, because I haven't done much housework which is what I was supposed to be doing but I really wanted to do the sketch over at Cas(E) this Sketch I just love the simplicity of it. So after I've had a little nap (I told you I haven't done much housework lol) I have snuck out to My Third to whip up this card. I knew what I was going to do so it didn't take long. I also used the latest colour combo over on Dynamic Duos..I really like the soft colours. Now I am going to jump in the pool for a quick cool off then go and make dinner then jump in the pool to cool off again then the hubby & I have two cars to wash, then probably jump in the pool again (if you can't tell it is very hot here at the moment)...so I really am going this time. As always, thanks for stopping by...until next time, happy stamping.

Cas(E) this Sketch: CTS #10
Dynamic Duos: DD #35

  

8 comments:

  1. This card is 'so less is more' - nice card Vikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all that white space. Your scored edge is great. Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those sweet little leaves and gems and your scoring is fabulous! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you skipped the housework to share this pretty card with us! Thanks so much for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week, Vikki!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vikki, this is really sweet and don't you just love that fab sketch! A prefect CAS card! Kx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty. I like the way you've answered both challenges. Thank you for joining us at Dynamic Duos. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and elegant card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Vikki, hope it has cooled down in your part of Aus, another hot one for us today! I love your clean and simple card, it is so effective and very elegant. Gorgeous use of the challenge colours this week. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...