Saturday, October 06, 2012

Cardabilities #60 + CR84FN #64


Hi All, I am at my desk for a regular Saturday stamping and skyping with my mate Robyn. Next week she will actually be here stamping with me in the same room...woohoo....can't wait!! But back to why we are actually here for...my card for the day. My design is from Cardabilities & my colour inspiration is from CR84FN. I am not really a 'pastel' girl but I must admit eventhough I struggled with this card at first and it took me all day to make, I am really happy with it. Sadly, I don't think the photo does it enough justice and I am ashamed to say there is no stamping on it....but then that happens sometimes. <grin>
As always, thanks for stopping by...until next time, happy stamping.
 
  

8 comments:

  1. On a roll Vikki, love this card, very pretty....scoring and embossing and die cuts wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vikki such a wonderful card! Love this combo.
    Thank you for joining us at Cardabilities!!
    Hugs
    Yasmina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vikki, this is a beautiful card. I love the colors and what a great job on the sketch !! Thanks for joining us at cardabilties

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Vikki! Love the pretty blooms and bunting! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, I love the sketch with those fab pennants!
    Thanks for joining us at CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card! Thanks a for playing along with us at the Cardabilities!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soo Pretty Pretty! Love the layered flowers and Lovely dp's! Wonderful take on the sketch as well! So glad you could join us at CR84FN! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Cardabilities.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...