Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches #38 + Christmas Card Challenge #28



Hi All, I am having some real issues with my internet of late...I made this card yesterday but have not been able to post it until now. I have been able to make a few xmas cards over the last couple of days which is a good feeling. For this card I used the latest sketch from Freshly Made and for colour I have taken the challenge of using woodgrain from the Christmas Card Challenge site. I am really happy with this card, most likely because it has been a while since I have made a card using browns (my favourite tones). Hope you like it too, thanks for stopping by, until next time, happy stamping!!


1 comment:

  1. O Vikki this card turned out fabulous, I love that tree

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...