Wednesday, April 25, 2012

S:CY #412



Hi All, well it's ANZAC day in Australia today so we have a public holiday to remember the fallen & the men & women who have or are still fighting for our great country. After doing a bit of admin work, then going to the ANZAC parade, visiting my beautiful little nieces and my big niece & nephew I came home and did some housework till my mate text me to see if I was doing any stamping today. I must admit I had intended to but just didn't have any mojo happening but after getting online and skyping with Robyn it boosted both our mojo's so here we are. Before I post the card I made today here is the card I made for the April card sketch on Sketches: Creatively Yours.

Make sure you hop across and check out the very talented ladies we have on the DT on this great blog. Be back shortly....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...