Saturday, February 25, 2012

The Sweet Stop #SSS146



Hi Stampers, well I am back today stamping....yippee....missed a stamping day last week as I was in Melbourne for a Rod Stewart concert!! How lucky am I???? It was a fantastic concert...at 67 he still has it!!
Anyway, for todays card I have used the latest Sweet Stop design and I have to get a move on so I can post it before it closes. I used paper from the KaiserCraft Paper Pad - After Five Collection. I picked this up in Melbourne where instead of a Saturday stamping, I spent the day craft shopping with my longtime friend Lynda. As you can tell it was a good weekend all round!! I am really happy with this card, hope you like it too. Until next time, happy stamping. Thanks for stopping by...

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow Vikki this card is really elegant..super papers and wow bling

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...