Monday, December 26, 2011

Simon Says Stamp 14th Dec '11



Hi Blogger Friends, I hope you and your family had a great Christmas day as my family & I did. Today we are having an easy day until we go out for a Boxing Day event with friends where there will be eating, drinking, backyard cricket, volleyball & swimming....fun for all!!
I had the urge to make a card on christmas eve when I had a little 'me' time but have only just found time now to post it. This is a sketch from Simon Says Stamp that I used. I have never participated in a SSS challenge but I think I will be doing more. I missed being able to submit my card for this challenge but here it is anyway.
Until next time, thanks for stopping by....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...