Saturday, September 03, 2011

Mojo #206 & RobVik #11



Hi Everyone, well its Saturday again....yippee...that means a few hours of stamping which is always fun!! Today I have made a card using this weeks Mojo design & a RobVik Challenge Colour Design. For the RobVik, Robyn & I had to use - watermelon - chocolate - coffee & cream and for Mojo you pick - round or square....me being me chose square as round is really out of my comfort zone. If I get a chance I think I will actually have a go at round and be daring...well daring for me....<grin>
 Thanks for stopping by, until next time.

1 comment:

  1. Elegant card, Vikki...like your pearl/buttons too...you did a nice take with the RobVik colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...