Saturday, February 10, 2024

Painted Floral

 

For today's card, I started by smooching some colour onto my panel. I knew what stamp I was using, so I lightly drew some circles in the area of where the image would be and then smooched the colours to suit the stamp. I then added a touch of colour where needed and dried the panel off. Once dry, I added some white splatters to give it a bit of interest and then added my sentiment before layering it all together.
I am adding my card to the following challenges...

As always, thanks for popping in...



5 comments:

  1. That is such a great stamp, love so much how you colored it! Thanks for sharing with us at Simply Clean & Simple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the watercolored background and of course that wonderful mouse! Such a pretty Birthday card. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday! I hope you will come back again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card with your smooched background and lovely floral bouquet. That mouse is so cute - with his drawing pen in hand. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such gorgeous watercolour background! Love the colours you chose. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A pretty card. The smooshed watercolour background looks fabulous with your soft colour choices.
    Thank you for joining in with our February challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...