Sunday, February 04, 2024

Arty Floral Birthday


Another card inspired by Tracy Evans - Snippet #36. I am really enjoying casing her Snippets and then putting my spin on the design. If it's a snippet that I really like, I am then making another to create a card. The background image was stamped with DO's Candied Apple, Spiced Marmalade & Lumberjack Plaid. Some small text and shapes were added to the background and then the flower was restamped and fussy cut then popped up for some dimension with a leafy extra added. Once I was happy with it all, I added some splatter, a sentiment and then mounted it on black card.

I am adding my card to the following challenges...

Thanks for popping in



 

4 comments:

  1. A pretty card although the side view doesn't do it justice, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful floral creation love the stamp and colours you have used thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous! A fab design. Thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card. Lovely colours and details.
    Thank you for joining in with our February challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...