Saturday, June 03, 2023

Pastel Blends


I created today's card by stamping a collection of flowers and embossing them with White Embossing Powder. I then blended Saltwater Taffy, Carved Pumpkin & Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide Inks over the panel and die cut the piece I wanted to use. I then die cut a smaller panel and used foam tape to give it some height before putting it back into its original location. I die cut my sentiment out of a bit of the blended scrap, layered it onto its base of white card and added a sub-sentiment and a white butterfly to finish it off.

I am adding my card to the following challenges...


Thanks for stopping by



 

1 comment:

  1. That color blended background is so pretty, love the way you used it for the script part of the sentiment too. Lovely card! Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...