Sunday, April 23, 2023

Gilded Flight


I have been inspired to create this card after watching several of Christine Stokes You Tube 
videos, see here
I firstly used an embossing folder to create my background. I swiped the embossed side of the EF with DO's Black Soot, I then mixed a bit of Brusho's Turquoise with water and painted the whole background. 
After drying the panel, I then brushed some Pearl White Perfect Pearls over the panel and finished it off with some Simon Hurley Gold Lunar Paste that I applied using my finger. 
Once I die cut the section I wanted to use, I did have to run it through my Cuttlebug in the EF again to re-emboss the image as it flattened a bit when I die cut my feature panel.
I then used a bit of the left-over card, selected the part I wanted to use and stamped my bird using my Misti, I die cut the bird and then re-stamped the bird to redefine the outline. I only put the Pearl White Perfect Pearls on the bird and not the Gold Luna Paste so that it didn't blend into the background and then mounted all the layers. I added a sentiment & sub-sentiment that I had laying around to finish it off.

I am adding my card to the following challenges...


Thanks for stopping by



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...