Sunday, December 13, 2020

Joy to the World


I created today's card by blending DO's Tumbled Glass, Mermaid Lagoon & Salty Ocean. I then placed a stencil over the top and blended those colours again to give a subtle background. I then splattered some Perfect Pearls over the base to give it a little more interest. I die cut my layering Christmas Tree and sponged the inner layer lightly with DO Blueprint Sketch and then layered it onto silver glitter card stock. I also layered my base layer onto silver glitter card stock. Stamped my sentiment and popped up the sub sentiment on white card.

I am adding my card to the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by



 

5 comments:

  1. Pretty colours to your lovely Christmas card, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the double tree and all the lovely glitter.
    Thank you for joining our 'Christmas' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your beautiful card over at Allsorts Christmas theme;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, I love the background you've created. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the colours on your card - thanks for sharing with us at JOSTTT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...