Saturday, November 21, 2020

Bold JOY


Today I have created my background card by blending DO's Salty Ocean, Peacock Feathers & Lucky Clover. I then stamped some flourishes on the background with water and also spritzed the background with a bit more water. Once dry, I then stamped my large sentiment and heat embossed with gold as well as my sub sentiment on a scrap of black card. I layered the blended card onto some gold card and pop dotted my sub sentiment and added a few gems for added interest. 

I am adding my card to the following challenges...


Thanks for popping in



 

2 comments:

  1. Such a stunning card! Love the huge text! Thanks or playing along at CAS on Friday Challenges! Crafty hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pleased that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Through the Purple Haze.
    Stay safe and well.
    Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT @ TTPH

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...