Monday, July 30, 2018

Some people make the world Special


Hi Peeps, I created todays card by stamping some florals from Penny Black onto a watercolour background I created with DO. I used several DO to stamp the floral, Iced Spruce, Forrest Moss & Black Soot. I then watercoloured the flowers & butterfly with DO Salty Ocean & Seeded Preserve.
Stamped my sentiment and mounted onto some contrasting card.

I am adding my card to the following challenges:
Southern Girls: Flower Power with Team Trace
City Crafter Challenge: #422 - Butterflies

Thanks for popping in

City Crafter Challenge - #422

2 comments:

  1. How pretty! I love the colourful, swirly background. Thanks for joining in at City Crafter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card Vikki....great to see you have been at your desk! Vikki

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...