Saturday, July 21, 2018

A Cricketer's Birthday


I made today's card for DD's boyfriend, it is his birthday in a couple of days and he is a 'mad' cricketer. It was really nice to make a sporting card as most of the kids in our extended family are not really sporty. 

I created the background with DO's and an embossing folder, die cut it with a stitched die and then cut another out to use as a frame. Fussy cut the cricketer and stamped my sentiment.

I am adding my card to the following challenges...


Thanks for stopping by



2 comments:

  1. Looks fabulous Vikki - the foot out of the frame is just right

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Vikki, I agree with Robyn, I love the way you framed it! Vikki

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...