Saturday, February 16, 2013

Royal Flush...Happy Birthday



Wow!! Here I am posting my third 'male' card for the day!! You are lucky to get one a month out of me...lol...I must admit I had the workings for this one a few weeks ago but didn't get it made or posted before the challenge closed but luckily for me there is a new challenge site called Cards In Envy that had a sketch that suited the cards I wanted to use. I am so pleased with myself..I have had these cards for so long but not got around to using them so now I can finally say I have...woohoo!! The colour combo I have used is black and white plus 1 which is the challenge over on CAS-ual Fridays which is what I had originally planned for this card too so it has all finally fallen into place. Once again..thanks for stopping by, until next time, happy stamping.
Cards in Envy: Sketch #1
CAS-UAL Fridays: CFC90 Black & White plus 1


  

8 comments:

  1. Hi Vikki what a fabulously fun card just perfect for a Male. The use of the playing card is just wonderful and its also a great use of the color scheme for your other challenge. Thanks so much for joining us at Cards in Envy and I do hope to see you again.
    Danie May
    http://d-dazzledscraps.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love this color combo, and I love the playing card idea. Thanks for playing at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally love the playing cards idea! Fantastic! Thank you so much for playing with us at Cards in Envy. I hope to see more of your work on our upcoming challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun manly card! I love the cards on here! Thank you for joining us at Cards in Envy!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great masculine card! I love black, white and red together. I hope you continue to join the Cards In Envy challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Masculine card with playing cards. Thanks for playing with Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very clever Vikki, super little card hand stamp - the splash of red is eye catching

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome! Love this Royal Flush Birthday card! What a great idea! Thanks so much for joining us at Cards in Envy!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...