Monday, January 07, 2013

'with love' with a splash of colour



Hi Stampers, I am back with another CAS card for the day...I have used the colour challenge over on Less is More again, black & white with a splash of colour, one of my favourite colour combos. Over on Unscripted Sketches, (my first time playing) they have a new sketch to try and over at The Paper Players 'Love is in the Air' & over at Flourishes it's all about Love too.  I kept my card CAS because I will be giving it to my hubby for Valentines day and he likes CAS. Well that's it for me today but I will be back tomorrow...until then...happy stamping.

Unscripted Sketches: #192
The Paper Players: Love is in the Air
Flourishes: FLLCJAN13
Less is More: Black & White with a splash of colour



SK 160 US 192

  LoveLettersChallengeGraphic

BLACK and WHITE 
with a touch or a splash, a hint or suggestion, a dab or a  patch of 
colour of your choice!
The idea being that the black and white are predominant and the added colour is subtle.
How does that roll with you?

15 comments:

  1. fab card vikki!!! love the splash of red

    Thanks for joining us
    Jen xx
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is another super one Vikki!
    Let's hope you're hooked on LIM now!
    Thanks again.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vikki - this card just whispered that it wants to be mailed to me. :) I love it! So clean, so beautiful! Thank you for playing along with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that pop of red ... so glad you joined us at Unscripted Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card love the pop of red of the heart. The colors are awesome and details. Thanks for joining us this week at Unscripted Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a perfect clean and simple card! I LOVE the "pop" of red...It is the perfect accent! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep! I'm in love with this card! Absolutely love how you placed the sentiment near the bottom of the black panel - so perfectly unpredictable! If you don't mind me asking, I would love to know if the main panel is embossed or is it printed paper?(ggreener@mymts.net).

    Thank you so much for sharing your amazing card with us this week at Unscripted Sketches :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Vikki, this is just great. A perfect CAS-card and the spot of colour is great.

    Thank you also for your lovely comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this card, I love the simple yet elegant design and you can never go past black and white with a splash of colour. Thanks for sharing your take on this weeks sketch at Unscripted Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfectly CAS and I love the embossed panel and scored lines top and bottom! Anita in France :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Crisp, clean and pretty! Just what a Valentine should be. ;0) Thanks for playing in Flourishes Love Letter Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...