Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Snowflakes - Christmas Card


Hi Peeps, well I was surfing the challenge blogs looking for some inspiration when I stopped at Merry Monday for a peep. This week it is a colour challenge to use to make a Christmas card with. Well I don't know about you but I wasn't really in the mood to make a Christmas card but while I was checking out all the lovely creations that had already been made I noticed Deanna's card and really liked it so it got me inspired to make one based on her design. Thanks for the inspiration Deanna and I even made two so I am off to a flying start for Christmas 2013!! ;-)

Merry Monday: Colour Challenge #44


9 comments:

  1. Great idea to CASE Deanna! I love those falling snowflakes too! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday Vikki!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A simply nice bright snowflake card- way to go Vikki for Christmas 2013

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a terrific card, Vikki! I saved this one to my fav's to case at a later time but I love the mix of different snowflakes in these colors! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree. Deanna's card is beautiful and so is this! I'm so glad you were inspired to share with us at Merry Monday! Hope you'll come back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card Vikki, Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful snowflake card. So glad you could play along with us this week at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card! You are off to a great start for 2013! Thanks for playing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Deanna's card was spectacular....and a great one to CASE! Yours is equally as special! Thanks for playing with the Merry Monday challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww...so sweet of you to CASE my card. It turned out great! I'm glad I was able to inspire you:) Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...