Friday, October 26, 2012

Distress Inked Christmas Card


 Hi Stampers, well I am back with another xmas card. I bought the latest Australian Simply Cards magazine this week...needed the free stamps that came with the magazine....you know how it is <grin> and inside they had made this card using a couple of the stamps. For the background they had swiped it with a Tim Holtz distress ink and as I just happen to have bought my first 3 distress inks just recently I thought I would have a go. I didn't really know what all the hooplah was about with these inks but I must admit I like the effects they have...just have to do a bit more research on techniques with them. Once again, thanks for stopping by...until next time, happy stamping.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...