Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mojo Monday #240 & Designer Seeds 515






Hello Fellow Stampers, well it has been several weeks since I have been able to sit down at my craft desk and make a card and it feels great!!! Today I have used the latest Mojo for my design and for something different I have used a colour pallet from 'Designer Seeds'. This is a blog my good friend Robyn came across the other day so we picked a colour selection each and our challenge is to make a card using them. This selection is Robyn's choice, next card I will use my colour pick. I must say it was definately a challenge trying to incorporate all the colours...not sure I did in the end anyway but it was fun. Check out the site there are some stunning colour combinations there. Thanks for stopping by....until next time....






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...