Saturday, May 19, 2012

MFT Wednesday Sketch Club #72



Hi Stampers, I am at my usual post today....Saturday is stamping day with my mate Robyn as long as life doesn't get in our way. Today it has been internet connections....not good, which is a pain as we stamp together via Skype. But for the moment it is all good so I am quickly posting my latest creation before I lose it again. Today, I have used this weeks MFT Wednesday Sketch. I had to make a 'thankyou' card that would hold a voucher for a friend who helped me out recently. As he is male, I have chosen 'male' colours and not a lot of bling....lol....well I am off to look at some other sketches. Thanks for stopping by, hope you come back again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...