Monday, October 02, 2023

Critter Christmas


Today's card was inspired by a You Tube video by Therese Calvird...I don't really 'do' critters so I had to go hunting for some because I loved Therese's idea of turning them into a Christmas theme, the mouse is my favourite but love how the others turned out as well. I just kept them all clean & simple and dug out and dusted off my circle dies to make the images a focal point.

 
   
I am adding my card to the following challenges...

Thanks for popping by



 

4 comments:

  1. So cute! Thanks for joining in the fun this October with us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cards are so cute, each different, but with the same design for the most part. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our October challenge to use a Layer Die Set or Layer a die on another die cut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are ALL wonderful Vikki. I love the added sparkle details, yet they are still fabulously clean & simple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww . . . the are all super cute! And adding the circle frame definitely puts the critters right in the spotlight! Thanks for playing with Critter Crazy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...