Saturday, January 28, 2023

Beautiful Day


I started today's card by creating my background with 'Brusho's'. I die cut my flower several times and adhered the layers together to give it some height. Once my background was dry, I cut a panel out of the part I wanted to use and then cut out an inner panel that I then popped up with foam tape. I also added a white outer frame as well. After adhering all my layers, I added a small sentiment, a butterfly and some sequins to finish it all off.

I adding my card to the following challenges...



As always, thanks for stopping by



 

1 comment:

  1. Spectacular card! Love Brusho, though it’s been a while since I played with some. Delighted to have you playing with the Krafty Chicks Challenge this week. Hope you join us again soon.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...