Friday, September 16, 2022

Bubble Background


I created today's card by using the 'bubble technique' that I saw on Christine Stokes You Tube Tutorial which you can find here. It is a very soft background so I think I will have to add some more ink next time to bring out some more colour. Once the background was dry, I splattered some ink, then I stamped my image, coloured the outlined flowers with Copics, added some 'glass glue' and glitter for dimension and sparkle and layered it onto matching coloured card stock. I then pop dotted my panel and added my sentiment to finish it all off.

I am adding my card to the following challenges


Thanks for stopping by






 

2 comments:

  1. Vikki, I've used this technique on pottery, but didn't think about doing it with cards! THANK YOU for the inspiration, AND for sharing your beautiful card with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. These simply pretty flowers! Thank you for joining Try Stampin' on Tuesday for challenge #573, great job on your card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...