Saturday, July 10, 2021

Happy Happy Birthday to You



I created this card for daughters partner. I ink blended my Distress Inks, stamped my background image with Watermark Ink and heat embossed with White EP. I die cut the happy sentiment twice and then three more time with black card for each word. I then adhered them all together and attached to the base and I added a sub-sentiment. I layered the panel onto black and navy card.

I am adding my card to the following challenges...
Crafty Gals Corner : #220 For the Boys
Happy Little Stampers - Dies : July - Anything Goes
Sheep Ski Designs : #52 Celebration

 As always, thanks for popping in...

 

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card, Vikki! I'm sure your daughter's partner loved it! I always love the hidden die cut sentiments! Thanks so much for sharing at HLS Anything Goes with Dies! Stay safe! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...