Saturday, April 10, 2021

Friendship Orchid



I created today's card by colouring my stamp with Tombow markers and spritzing it with water before placing my water colour card on top. I used my Misti to refresh my colouring and to re-stamp the image until I was happy with the coverage. I did go back with a paint brush and added a bit of watered down Dusty Concord DI to the flowers a bit and I also splattered a bit of Black Soot DI over the front panel.

I then die cut the 'friend' sentiment in coordinating colours with a shadow die and stamped the 'hello' above my die cut. I then mounted it on black card and added a few clear sequins for added interest.

I am adding my card to the following challenges:


Thanks for popping in







 

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card and technique, a beautiful use of our Just Add Ink, choose two challenge. Thanks for joining us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Vikki, your watercolouring is fabulous...Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love your water coloured floral, so pretty. Thanks for playing at Polkadoodles, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your water colouring technique creates a wonderful whimsical image. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Card. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...