Sunday, February 28, 2021

Blue Mandela


I created today's card by sponging some DI Peacock Feathers onto the base of my card. I then inked my new stencil with DI Peacock Feathers, Mermaid Lagoon and Picket Fences. I die cut my sentiment 3 times, once with glitter card stock for the top layer and then stamped 'wishes' and my sub-sentiment onto a strip of white card and pop dotted it and the base card. I then added some clear sequins for added interest to finish off.

I am adding my card to the following challenges...

Thanks for popping in on this wet Sunday,







 

9 comments:

  1. A very elegant creation, thanks so much for sharing and joining in with our 'Feminine' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful, Vikki! Love the silver sparkles sentiment!
    Thanks so much for joining our feminine theme at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card! Your sponged feathers are fab and I like the bold sentiment. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful and elegant card! Thank you very much for joining us at the bastel-traum Challenge.
    Hugs and good luck
    Stephanie Klein
    DT bastel-traum challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colours! Thank you for joining us this week at Allsorts Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the softness you created for your background. Lovely card! Thanks for celebrating Time Out's birthday with us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Vikki, that is so elegant. Love the blue tone and the design with the mandala!

    Thank you very much for joining us at the bastel-traum Challenge.

    Hugs and good luck
    Claudia
    DT bastel-traum challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. great card.

    Thank you very much for joining us at the bastel-traum Challenge.
    Hugs and good luck
    Ute Berger
    DT bastel-traum challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...