Sunday, October 11, 2020

Spirit of Christmas

 

My last card for the weekend and it's another Christmas card. I bought the Sizzix Geo Floral Frame with some birthday money so wanted to try them out. I stamped my sentiment first then die cut 2 of the frames out of the set. They are very fine so I backed them with some double sided tape before cutting. I then die cut some holly branches and added red gems for berries and clear sequins for added interest. I then mounted the panel onto some more gold card and attached it to my base.

I am adding my card to the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by






5 comments:

  1. Beautifully made - love the frame die cuts.

    Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Friends Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love the holly branches. Thanks for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the Feeling Sketchy challenge. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Feeling Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great interpretation of the sketch for this Christmas card!
    Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at Feeling Sketchy.
    I wish you a lovely day!
    Maja, DT Feeling Sketchy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...