Saturday, August 08, 2020

Lots of Love

 

I am having some serious issues with Blogger today! I don't know about everyone else but I do not like the changes they have made...arrrgh!!
Anyway, back on topic, my card has been in the making for a couple of weeks as it wasn't coming together for me. I created my background with DO's, die cut my circle frame and adhered it to the my panel. I then used my Misti to stamp half of my sentiment and then die cut the rest of my sentiment 3 times and glued them together for height. This is the first time that I have done that and I must admit I like the effect.

I am adding my creation to the following challenges...


Thanks for popping in


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the white diecuts agains those pretty background colours. I'm with you about the blogger changes! Thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty background and loving the die. Awesome card. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely background with that pretty diecut and white turned out really good. Thanks for joining in at seize the birthday challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...