Saturday, July 11, 2020

Watercolour Florals


I created todays background with textured Watercolour Card, DO's Peeled Paint & Fossilised Amber and gave it a watercolour wash. I then stamped my flowers and added a bit more Fossilised Amber wash to the petals. Stamped part of my sentiment on the background, then pop dotted the rest on some white card and added sequins for some added interest. I layered the image onto a similar green card and pop dotted it to the base to complete.

I'm adding my card to the following challenges: 

Thanks for stopping by...

  

  

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty Vikki! Love the silhouette images.Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Vikki! I love the wash of color. The sequins are the perfect accents. Thank you for sharing at Festive Friday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely contrast between the wash and the flowers. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...