Sunday, March 08, 2020

Smiles Across the Miles


It's been several weeks since I have played in my craft room. I made this card a couple of weeks ago while crafting with my friends and just finished it off today with some sequins. I stamped my flowers and watercoloured them with watercolour pencils. I just love the watercolour look but I'm still learning how to colour as it's not one of my strong points.
I'm adding my card to the following challenges...

Aud Sentiments: #246 Feminine+Sentiment
Crafty Catz: #496 Anything Goes - Twist with Flowers
Digi Design Challenge: Show Some Green

Thanks for popping in...

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the soft colours and the way you frame the sentiment.
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at CRAFTY CATZ. Best of luck! Nick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card, I love the sequins adding that special touch. I'm sure this card would lift someone's spirits. Thanks for entering the Aud Sentiments Challenge. Love Jenny (Ginger Ninja Crafts) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Vik. I too love the soft colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Vik. I too love the soft colours. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...