Sunday, January 28, 2018

Wonderful Fabulous You


Scored a bit of play time in my craft room yesterday. I made my background with one of my Christmas presents...Distress Oxides...cut a stitched frame out with another Christmas present, added my favourite die cut flowers and finished it off with a sentiment I haven't used before. I must say, I gravitate to blues and yellows, probably because they look so fresh and my poppy die cuts are a fav, probably because they are always 'just enough'with out being over the top. I am adding my card to the following challenges...




3 comments:

  1. Oxides are such fun aren't they! Your card is so elegant. Thanks so much for joining in with our theme and sketch challenge over at STAMPlorations x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card with a lovely background. Thanks so much for joining us at the As you like it challenge.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...