Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Squiggly Christmas


I really need to get my Christmas card stash growing, so I'm glad to be adding another one to it. In Australia we don't really 'do' Halloween so I took up the challenge to use those colours for another theme and this is what I came up with. I made the background with DI as well as the card that I cut the Christmas tree from.
I layered it onto some black card to give it a frame and then stamped my sentiment and added some sequins to finish.

I am adding my card to the following challenges:




2 comments:

  1. Lovely background for your fun tree! Thanks for joining in at JUGS~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering our CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for October!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...