Monday, June 19, 2017

Happy 21st Birthday


This card I have made for my son who will be turning 21 next week. I really liked Shawna's card from the DT at The Male Room that I just had to case it with my twist to her card. I die cut some hexagons out of 3 different colours then arranged them so that some were off the page, stamped a birthday sentiment and added a die cut 21. A nice simple but effective card for my baby who will be 21 soon...where have the years gone???
I am adding my card to the following challenges:

The Male Room: TMR#62 - Off the Edge

Star in my Pocket: Make it for a Man

Craft Rocket Challenge: For the Men/Boys


Have a great week, 

  

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card - love the layout. Your chosen colours work perfectly together.

    Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Craft Rocket and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

    Hugs
    Alex
    *DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#38 – For a boy / man}
    *DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#6 – Early summer}
    Alex' Kreative Seite

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever to make the hexagons go off the edge. Thanks for playing at TMR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket, Claire DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...