Saturday, January 24, 2015

Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder Tag

Well I struggled with this tag...started another one but had to to bin it....lol...it just wasn't working. We're up to the letter B in our ABC Tag Challenge so something starting with B had to be your theme and I chose Beauty which meant I wanted soft colours.

And soft colours means flowers...hehe....love my flowers. I had created this background with DI's previously so I cut a tag out of that which then influenced what colours I was going to use.

I also had to print my text as I didn't have a stamp with the saying I wanted to use. I then created a 'mirror' for the 'beauty' and dressed it up with flowers and flourishes and coloured my ribbon with DI's.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Australia Day weekend to all my Aussie peeps. Until next time.....happy stamping.


3 comments:

  1. I think your struggle paid off Vikki...this is a great tag! I love the softness you have captured..it is beautiful. Happy Australia Day x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well worth the work Vikki, your tag is gorgeous! Love the guy card on your previous post too..great take on the sketch, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Vikki - a 'B' tag and it's just beautiful, very pretty and soft and love the background.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...