Saturday, May 24, 2014

Sending you smiles...


Todays post is a card I made last week for our little circle of friends May challenge. I wasn't able to post it last week as we had Internet problems...a continual problem for us because of where we live...very frustrating!! Anyway, there are three of us playing along and this month Vikki R picked the layout - an old CAS(E) this Sketch layout - Robyn picked the photo inspiration and I chose to use a new or old stamp that hasn't been used for a very long time.The stamp I've used is one of my first stamps ever bought and I still love it even if I don't use it very much. My butterfly is an unusual colour and actually looks better in real life then in the photo, I could of used a lady beetle stamp but I chose to step outside the box and do something different. Thanks for stopping by...




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Vkki, love the embossing in the background. Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Vik...it looks so clean and the green and white are great together!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...