Sunday, December 29, 2013

Squiggly Merry Christmas


Well it has been several weeks since I have been on my blog...mainly due to the fact that I have been having internet issues in my room. I have made several cards but not been able to post them...until today!! It feels so good to posting a card and I can't believe the first card I post AFTER Christmas is a Christmas card!! I have actually made 3 of these cards because they are so quick and easy to make so I am off and running for Christmas 2014!! 
For this design I have used the latest sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch and I have used some new stamps I got from Annabelle Stamps that I haven't had a chance to play with until today.
I hope you have all had an amazing Christmas and I hope you all have an awesome New Years planned (I personally don't know what we're doing yet) and look forward to 'seeing' you all in 2014! 



1 comment:

  1. Super fun squiggles! I love the Merry Christmas stamped inside the red.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...