Saturday, March 09, 2013

Happy Days...


I'm back with my last card for the day as my hubby and I are going out for dinner and a movie so I have to go make myself beautiful...lol....For this card I have taken up the challenge from the girls over at The Shabby Tea Room where they want white with one colour and include a frame. I was very excited to do this challenge as I haven't had a chance to use my new frame die so this was a perfect opportunity. I hope you like it and once again...thanks for stopping by. Until next time...happy stamping.


The Shabby Tea Room: Week #156 - Frame It


WHITE PLUS ONE OTHER COLOR AND INCLUDE A FRAME!

2 comments:

  1. Two lovely cards today Vikki - the cute little bird on the window sill is fabulous. Yes, it's been great to be chatting and sharing our Saturday again ...some mojo encouragement !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an elegant card, the window is so pretty with the bird. I love the colors that you've chosen. Thanks for sharing it with us at The Shabby Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...