Saturday, August 11, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches #47 + Winter Wonderland (Photo Inspiration)



Hi Stampers, I am adding to my Christmas collection today. For this card I have chosen the current Freshly Made Sketch for my design and Winter Wonderland photo inspiration for colour. I love using shiny gold card but as I don't buy it too often I tend to keep it for 'a rainy day' and not use it up....I know....we shouldn't hoard things which is why I have used it today. As always, thanks for stopping by.


           

6 comments:

  1. gorgeous interpretation of the photo, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely! The gold is so pretty. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think something is afoot in blogland because I keep seeing Christmas cards wherever I turn! I just love your interpretation of the inspiration photo. Sparkly gold just says Christmas magic to me! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A golden Chrismtas creation, for sure! I love all of the sparkle. Thanks for playing along with this week's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! That gold really makes this card "pop"! Lovely! Thanks for playing at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Vikki!!!! I love the tree!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...