Saturday, March 24, 2012

Mojo #233 & Color Throwdown #CTD184




 Hi Stampers, well I haven't made a card for a couple of weeks now as my stamping buddy Robyn is away for several weeks so I don't have her to motivate me. But this morning after talking to her last night when she gave me a bit of a pep talk I made myself sit down and have a look at the latest challenges. I ended up picking this weeks mojo monday sketch and this weeks color throwdown challenge and this is what I came up with. This card sort of just evolved because of the colours we had to use and with the paper I picked to make it with. I really had to make a sympathy card for another good friend of mine who's Mum passed away last week. Even though that wasn't what I intended to make, as I was busy making this card, I thought it could be turned into one as the paper lent it that way. I hope she likes it and I hope you do too.
Thanks for stopping by....until next time, happy stamping.



4 comments:

  1. Very lovely and romantic card Vikki! The pearl border around your sentiment is a nice touch 😃

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Vikki I'm glad our little chat got you going I really like how your card evolved. AND it was super to see you and other Vikki for lunch today can't believe I'm actually here in Townsville and not at my desk 3500kms away....and now I'm feeling like I'm missing out not having made any cards for two weeks. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. That really is beautiful paper and I'm sure your friend will love this pretty card. Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your paper is sooo pretty and the pearls add such an elegant touch!!! Thanks for joining us for the color throwdown!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...