Sunday, February 05, 2012

Mojo #226 & Color Throwdown CTD177




Hi Fellow Bloggers, well I haven't had much time for stamping this weekend so it has taken me two days to make this card. I have used the latest Mojo design and the latest Color Throwdown for my colours. I chose to do these colours as I had a really nice pink ribbon with a beautiful big bow on it but in the end I just couldn't make it work...so after all that, I didn't use it!! LOL!! Eventhough, I am really happy with how the card came out. Hope you like it too, thanks for stopping by. Until next time..

1 comment:

  1. Oh Vikki I do like this card a lot...nice combination of colours and take on the mojo sketch

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...